Praise the Lord! You have made it through Day 1 of the 21-Day Fast and Consecration!
Again, congratulations on your decision to undertake this spiritual journey at the beginning of the year! Fasting and consecration at the beginning of the year sets the tone for the entire year!
At the beginning of this your first day, I am sure some of you are wondering if you can do it another 20 days, but I challenge you not to think of 20 more days, rather to think of just one more day.
Taking one day at a time is quite empowering.
Don’t forget when God gave the children of Israel manna in the wilderness, he only gave them enough for each day. Likewise, today’s mercies will bring new strength to endure. So, don’t despair, the Lord strengthens you daily.
You will make it -- One day at a time!
1. Prepare A Time and Place for Daily Prayer.
2. Consecrate your life to Christ
3. Create your prayer list, if you have not done so already. Don’t forget those family and friends for whom you want to intercede.
4. Physical Challenges of Fasting
5. Record your fasting expectations and experiences in your Fasting Journal today.
6. Be sure to drink plenty of water!